After an incredibly successful first event, come join us for the 2nd Annual Corvallis Corkscrew!
2017 Contest dates:
Thursday, July 13th : Practice, registration
Friday, July 14th : Contest flights
Saturday, July 15th : Contest flights, Awards banquet
Where is it:
Corvallis Municipal Airport, Corvallis, Or
Power: Primary through Unlimited
We’d ever be able to have such a fabulous event if it weren’t for you. Standby for preregistration.
Pre-registration helps the hard working volunteers prepare early. Thank you for taking a few minutes to do this whether you are a competitor or a volunteer. Standby for preregistration.
What to Bring:
- Pilot Certificate
- Approved Free Program, optional for Primary and Sportsman (8 forms A, 16 B&C)
- IAC Membership Card
- Check or cash for contest and banquet fees
- Clothes for the northwest’s unpredictable weather patterns!
- Operating Limitations
- Weight and Balance
- Proof of insurance
- Proof of annual/condition inspection (copies OK)
- Current parachute repack card
- Functioning VHF comm radio
- Current charts if flying in
Get a Room:
Contest Director: James Bourke